Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Dash is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency, the distinguishing feature of which is the use of the mechanism for increasing transaction confidentiality, developed in 2014 by Evan Duffield. Initially, the currency was called “XCoin”, and after testing and introduction to the masses, it was renamed to “Darkcoin”. The current name “Dash” cryptocurrency received in March 2015.
Dash Blockchain Transaction Processing Speed
DASH has an Instant Send feature — this development allows payments to be made in seconds. Cryptocurrency exchange using the new technology is slightly more expensive than usual, but this is offset by an accelerated transaction processing mode.
The average formation time for a new block is approximately 2.5 minutes, which is four times faster than on the Bitcoin network.
Dash network fee
The average fee of the network depends on the type of transaction, but on average according to the data for 2019 was $0.0007, which is also an advantage of this cryptocurrency.
A brief history of Trust Wallet Token
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) was created in March 2020 to develop the community and attract new users. Initially TWT was launched on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20), then moved to Binance Chain (BEP-2), and in October became available on Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20). Since its launch, Trust Wallet Token has been a success and is an important part of the Binance ecosystem.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Trust Wallet Token. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the Memo or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the explorer.binance service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Binance chain Blockchain Speed
Binance chain is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Dash and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Dash to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Trust Wallet Token (BEP2) will be sent instantly.